Benefits of Virtual Services
- Scheduling is easier than ever! No drive time means more availability for scheduling, and shorter lessons are available.
- Not having a trainer in your home is less distracting for your dog, so they'll be more likely to show their usual behavior and pay attention to YOU instead of the trainer.
- Train with reactive or fearful dogs in a comfortable environment without the stress of introducing them to a new person.
- Wear comfy clothes! We won't judge.
- Virtual services are just as effective as in person services!
How Virtual Services Work
- Fill out our online registration form. We'll reach out with next steps, and available appointment times within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Log on to Zoom at the time of your lesson.
- Get ready to have your behavior questions answered, and learn about positive reinforcement based dog training and behavior modification.
- Watch training demonstrations, and practice hands on training exercises with your dog. We'll coach you through it!
- Lessons include a written training plan delivered to your email inbox.
- Get answers to follow up questions via email.